This page contains an archive of all topics, features & content posted to HVAC Sellutions in the Marketing Sellutions category. Content is listed from oldest to newest.
- Investment Bonus Flyer »
- This Investment Bonus Flyer and Manager's Special is designed to stimulate sales at the spur of the moment. You can create purchase incentives as needed in addition to your regular marketing promotions.
You change this special as needed based upon seasonality or amount of incentive you are willing to offer to get sales. This way you can have a promotion launched within minutes and generating results immediately instead of waiting for direct mail, newspaper, television, radio, etc. if sales suddenly slow down. The flier should also help get some people “off the fence” that are thinking it over.
Read More »
- Tax Credit Radio and TV Script »
- The Tax Credit Radio and TV Script can be used as a stand alone promotion of in conjunction with the "Cash for Clunkers" direct mail piece an/or newspaper insert.Read More »
- Cash for Clunkers Direct Mail Flyer or Newspaper Insert »
- The Cash for Clunkers direct mail flyer or newspaper insert is designed to help promote a combination of buyer incentives to purchase high efficiency systems. Buyer incentives include manufacturer rebates, utility rebates, trade-in allowances, federal government tax credits, and special financing.
Read More »
- Yet Another Inconvenient Truth »
- Just got back from speaking at the PHCC Convention in Anaheim. I was un-hit by semi-rotted fruits tossed in my direction, so I've either gotten more coordinated or they're terrible shots. Had a great time regardless.
My informal poll reveals that:
Read More »
- Fall and Winter Marketing Ideas »
- Fall is here, or Autumn if you prefer.
Leaves are changing colors and beginning to drop, you and your kids (or your landscaper) are raking them up, and children are dressing up to gather some tricks or treats.
However, now is not the time to be tricked into thinking that cold weather is just around the corner and the broken heating systems and pipes will keep you busy all winter. Treat your company to a steady flow of service and sales calls through both seasons with a few of our not all-inclusive list of fall and winter marketing ideas.Read More »
- Creating Sales Opportunities In Slow Times »
- If Your Phone Isn’t Ringing With Customers, Ring Your Customer's Phone.The quickest and most effective method of generating work is to start calling your existing customers. If you start calling today, you’ll generate work for tomorrow! Here’s what I suggest: Go...Read More »
- More Cool Summer Strategies »
- As discussed in the previous article "Bringing a Cool Summer to a Close" we discussed some ideas for capitalizing on the mild weather that much of the country experienced this summer. Here are several more ideas:
Read More »
- Service Referral Letter »
- Our MS Word Service Referral Letter notifies neighbors of recent service calls that you performed in the area and trades off the good chance that the other homes, and therefore systems, in the area may be the same age and/or experiencing similar issues.Read More »
- "Yard Sign" Radius Mailer - 2 page letter »
- A 2 page version of our MS Word "Yard Sign" Radius Letter notifies neighbors of recent installs that you helped their neighbors solve their comfort, indoor air quality and energy management needs, and that their neighbor wanted them to know. Add this to your Affinity Marketing letter to your arsenal.Read More »
- "Yard Sign" Radius Mailer - 1 page Letter »
- Another Affinity Marketing letter for your arsenal. Our MS Word "Yard Sign" Radius Letter notifies neighbors of recent installs that you helped their neighbors solve their comfort, indoor air quality and energy management needs, and that their neighbor wanted them to know.Read More »
- Neighbor Referral Letter »
- Affinity Marketing, also known as "Circle of Influence" marketing, is an extremely powerful tool in your multi-pronged marketing arsenal. Our MS Word Neighbor Referral Letter notifies neighbors of recent installs that you helped their neighbors solve their comfort, indoor air quality and energy management needs, and that their neighbor wanted them to know.Read More »
- Bringing a Cool Summer to a Close »
- Many areas of the country are seeing record temperatures this summer. Unfortunately, they're record lows. This is a phenomenon I call “Eskimo Summer”, which should not be confused with “Indian Summer”: guaranteed to kill any plans you have for capitalizing on an early heating season. And mild summer temperatures can dramatically affect air conditioning service, maintenance and replacement workloads. In fact, erratic weather patterns have been the norm rather than the exception the last several years, and especially since Hurricane Katrina hit.
So what should a contractor do to pump up revenues when the weather does not cooperate to drive business as summer comes to a close?
Read More »
- How To Measure Customer Lifetime Value »
- In my travels I often get asked if there is any specific criteria or formula assessed or utilized when trying to measure sales potential of a target customer? It is good to see contractors looking to understand the marketing and sales side of the business versus just the technical aspects. This is more important than turning wrenches. Now matter how good you are at what you do, at the end of the day if you do not learn to market and sell effectively you will go out of business.Read More »
- Ad Performance Tracker »
- The Microsoft Excel Ad Performance Tracker provides you the ability to develop a marketing or advertising promotion projection, input actual results data and compare the variances to determine if the money spent was worth the results achieved. You should complete a report for every marketing campaign you run to ensure you are generating the maximum bang for your marketing bucks.Read More »
New Content Notifications
HVAC Sellutions respects and protects your privacy. We will not rent, sell or share your personal information with outside companies for their promotional use. Please review our privacy statement.